After GRPUG meetings, many of us have gone out for dinner and drinks at the Grand Rapids Brewing Company. It has been quite empty when we arrive, usually between 7:30PM and 8:00PM. The service has been getting slower each week so we have begun the search for a new post-meeting hangout. If you have any suggestions for a fairly quiet place to get a beer and a bite near the Calvin College campus, please let me know.
- Yojji on Webcam Recording using VLC on Linux
- Maarten on A Free Viewer for Microsoft Outlook .msg Files
- Valentine Bondar on How to Create an Android App and APK on Android with Python
- brousch on Getting a Dropbox Public Link in KDE using Dolphin
- cmorticum on Getting a Dropbox Public Link in KDE using Dolphin