It always takes a while after a new Ubuntu release to iron out problems installing VMWare. I finally found instructions for installing VMWare Server 1.0.6 in Hardy Heron, in the Ubuntu Wiki. Imagine that!
- Yojji on Webcam Recording using VLC on Linux
- Maarten on A Free Viewer for Microsoft Outlook .msg Files
- Valentine Bondar on How to Create an Android App and APK on Android with Python
- brousch on Getting a Dropbox Public Link in KDE using Dolphin
- cmorticum on Getting a Dropbox Public Link in KDE using Dolphin