I took one of the staples of the Rousch-male diet (Hamburger Helper Stroganoff) and tweaked it a bit.
- 1 box of Hamburger Helper Stroganoff
- 1 lb of ground turkey instead of beef
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Basil
- Dash of Paprika
- Begin by browning the ground turkey
- Near the end of the browning of the meat, add the Wocestershire, onion powder, paprika, and basil
- Use a little less water and a little more milk than the box suggests.
- Serve with buttered bread
Now you’re eating like a Rousch man!