Here is the recipe that all of my fans have been waiting for: Benâ€™s Famous Spaghetti Sauce! This recipe has been painstakingly assembled over the last decade, and it may change if I find another ingredient that goes well with it.
- Mix the following in a pan:
- 1 jar of Prego Mini-meatballs
- 1/4 cup of red wine
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Small can of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 of a fresh tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup of dried minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of dried onions
- 2 tablespoons of dried Basil
- 1 tablespoon each of dried Oregano and Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- This is the ultimate-deluxe version of the recipe. Many of the ingredients can be left out to suit your tastes, but the proportions should remain about the same.
- I prefer the texture of the dried onions and garlic to fresh stuff, which is why I use it.
- Make sure the mixture gets hot enough to melt the cheese.
- Watch out for boiling lava splatters!
- If you want less gas the next day, donâ€™t use the mini-meatball flavor.